- Audio recording (no password required)
- Survey results
- Executive Summary
- White Paper
- FCN Presents Research Findings to the National Association of Government Communicators – By Dannielle Blumenthal, PhD
- To Restore Trust in Government, Empower Federal Communicators
A large group was responsible for the development of this paper; I was the co-lead writer along with Jeff Brooke, former Chair of FCN, now of MITRE.
Please note that the Federal Communicators Network is a grassroots volunteer organization and all the work done by its volunteers is independent of their places of employment. As always, all opinions are the writer’s own.
To make it easier for those who prefer not to click on a lot of links, some of the key slides from the presentation appear below.
Nevertheless, I wanted to share some information about joining.
- Membership is free.
- You become a member by signing up for the listserv.
- Membership is open to U.S. federal government employees and contractors with a government email address.
- As a courtesy, state, local, and tribal government employees are also welcome.
You can learn more about FCN by visiting their blog.
If you run into any difficulty, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All opinions are the author’s own.