Sharing a theoretical “best practice” organizational chart I developed & shared with the Federal Communicators Network. What’s new?
- Open data is its own “line of business”
- Operations ensures accountability
- Communications establishes a dedicated in-house creative shop, saving money
- Stakeholder relations is its own category and adds employees as a stakeholder
- Customer service adds an ombudsman function and reconceives the executive secretariat as part of this grouping.
An overall change is to enhance the function to maximize effectiveness in managing the flow of information.
By Dannielle (Dossy) Blumenthal, Ph.D. All opinions are the author’s own. This blog is hereby released into the public domain.